Friday 18 May 2012

Girls' Bedrooms: Pink Perfection

Tell me.
Did you know it was coming?
We had a whole load of brightly coloured girls' bedrooms (here).
Then I shared lots more girls' bedrooms with neutral colour schemes (here). 
Both those posts (full of glorious images though they were) left me yearning for more.

I want both.
The cool, calm restfulness of neutrals 
but the personality of colour.

This is my solution:
Pink......


....but not, not, not any old pink.
Nooooo.....



I want it to look:
Gorgeous. Girlie. Graceful.


Hang on a second.
With the vast array of pinks out there, 
who could do all the donkey-work for you 
and narrow down to the perfect pink?

Me????
You cheeky monkey.
;-)
But seeing as it's you...
.....go on then....

Have a wonderfully restful weekend 
and I'll see you on Monday 
with my favourite ever pink...

and the beginnings of our room reveal!!
Wooooh!


Images: Mesa De Juegos, Ana Coredeiro, Ana Cordeiro, unknown

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





14 comments :

Tricia said...

Oh, these are pretty! I also liked the neutral rooms too though. But I think I'd go with a little dash of each myself. I can't wait to see how your room turned out!

Duni said...

I love all things girly and pink of course! I wouldn't mind having a room like that top photo :)

Brandi said...

Great inspiration photos. These are all really sweet rooms.

Stephanie said...

Such suspense! I can't wait to see how it looks! : ) Have a great weekend!

Blondie's Journal said...

I LOVE this shade of pink! Great inspiration! I can't wait for the reveal! :)

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

Yay! Ballet slipper pink!

Bluebells and Lavender said...

Gorgeous images Sarah, lovely shade of pink, not too sugary....waiting to see your favourite pink though...Have a great weekend! Sharon

On Crooked Creek said...

Sarah,
Oh, dear friend...I can bearly wait! I had sons...so NO girly stuff @ our house! Not even a PINK bathroom! It's a date...Monday...I'll be here!
Fondly,
Pat

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

One of my favorite kids rooms was done by my sister.in.law. For a season her daughter and youngest son were sharing a room.

Two walls were painted this pink and two wall chocolate brown.

It was stunning.

Seaweed and Raine said...

LOL Nope, I didn't see that coming! :) But hey, life is full of surprises, and I can't wait to see what you actually do.

baju muslim murah said...

woww great post good luck

Ann said...

Those rooms are so pretty.

grosir baju muslim said...

Your photos are just amazing! I am so in love with them!

LindyLouMac said...

I cannot wait for the reveal, hope you are keeping well Sarah. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10